Intelligence - intelligent agents - Environment - Structure
of agents - Agent types - Problem solving agents - Uninformed
Search strategies - Informed Search and Exploration
- Adversarial Search.
2. Knowledge and reasoning - Knowledge Based Agents
- First order logic - Reasoning - Backward chaining
- Resolution - Knowledge representation - Handling uncertain
knowledge - Reasoning under uncertainty - Statistical
3. Planning - Components of planning systems - Planning
with state space search - Partial order planning - Planning
Graphs - Hierarchical planning - Multi agent planning.
4. Learning - forms of learning - Inductive learning
- Learning decision trees - Explanation based learning
- Statistical learning - Instantance based learning
- Neural networks - Reinforcement learning.
5. Agent oriented programming language - KQML as an
agent communication language - Java implementation of
intelligent agents - Languages supporting mobility -