architecture and design requires to be warned against
subtle issues that can cause major problems during implementation.
Often, people only understand how to apply certain software
architecture and design techniques to certain problems.
Formatting and applying these techniques to a broader
range of problems is, by itself, a complex problem.Patterns
in the areas of software architecture and design provide
general solutions, documented in a format that doesn't
require specifics tied to a particular problem.
In addition, patterns give a more educated vocabulary
to the software architects and designers while expressing
the various scenarios of software interactions.
Software Architecture Volume 4& 5 :Frank Buschmann
2. Object-oriented Software Engineering using UML, Patterns
& Java (3rd Edition): Bernd Bruegge, Allen H Dutoot:
3. Analysis Patterns: Reusable Object Models (1st Ed):
Martin Fowler, Addison-Wesley, (1997)
4. Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented
Software: Eric Gamma etal., Pearson (2008)
5. Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture (1st
Ed): Martin Fowler, AW (2002)
6. Enterprise Integration Patterns , Hohpe, Gregor,
Bobby Woolf, Addison-Wesley(2005).
7. Remoting Patterns: Foundations of Enterprise, Internet
and Realtime Distributed Object Middleware , Kircher,
Michael, Markus Völter and Uwe Zdun, John Wiley &
8. J2EE Design Patterns, Kaplan, Jonathan, William C.
R. Crawford, O'Reilly (2003).